- Artist of the Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra
- A graduate of the Belarusian State Academy of Music
- Laureate of numerous international competitions and festivals
- A graduate of Zakhar Bron’s school
- Since 2004, he has been a teacher at the school of Zakhar Bron (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Soloist of the following ensembles: Gagliano Trio, Tarara Quartet, Zakhar Bron Chamber Orchestra and Tonhalle Orchestra Zurich
- Regularly performs with solo concerts in Europe
- Romaine often performs at such festivals as Interlaken Classics, the Schubertiade Hohenems in Austria, the Huddersfield Music Festival in Manchester, the Mantova Chamber Music Festival in Italy and the Rütihubeliade in Bern.
- Laureate of numerous international competitions.
- Professional education: Conservatory im.J. Verdi is the class of Professor Osvaldo Scilla (Milan, Italy); Konservatorium Wien-privat Universität – class P.Vernikov, later prof. G. Vinishhofer;
- Anastasia regularly performs in prestigious concert halls in Europe and Asia as a solo artist, orchestra artist, member of chamber ensembles.
Russian-born Chicago-based cellist and composer Ian Maksin has gained international recognition for his beautiful tone, his own unique innovative style of playing the instrument and for taking the cello well outside its conventional role. As a soloist, he gives more than two hundred public performances annually in North and South America, Europe and Asia. He has performed in many prestigious concert halls throughout the world and has appeared at festivals such as Ravinia and Lollapalooza in the USA, Spoleto and Ravenna in Italy, and the White Nights Festival in Russia. His recently released album of original music for solo cello titled “Soul Companion” has received great acclaim from critics and audiences around the globe alike.
Born in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Maksin began playing the cello at age six at the Special School for Gifted Children of the Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatory. At age seventeen he came to the United States to attend the Manhattan School of Music in New York City and later became the principal cellist of the New World Symphony, America’s one-of-a-kind training orchestra under direction of Michael Tilson Thomas. During that time he had an opportunity to receive personal mentorship from such artists as Lynn Harrell, Mstislav Rostropovich, Yo-Yo Ma, Bernard Greenhouse, and many others.
Maksin’s latest solo album titled Soul Companion was released on Blue Griffin Records label and is a compilation of his original music for solo cello inspired by jazz, blues, folk music from around the world as well as by music of Sting. The album also includes several works Maksin has commissioned from award-winning New-York-based composer Paul Yeon Lee, Chicago’s Grammy-nominated Ilya Levinson and Seth Boustead.
Apart from being highly regarded as a classical artist, Maksin collaborates with other artists in a variety of musical genres: jazz, blues, flamenco, rock, R&B and world music, blending many styles together using cello as the common denominator. He can often be heard and seen in collaborative projects with artists from different corners of the globe: Morocco, Cuba, Serbia, Iran, Pakistan, India, Spain, Mexico, Japan, just to name a few. As a guest artist, he has performed and recorded with such artists as Andrea Bocelli, P. Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan and Barry Gibb. He has also opened performances for Sting and his guitarist Dominic Miller
(Moldova – Belarus – Russia)
- She was born in Chisinau, Moldova. In 2003, after graduating from the Republican musical Lyceum named after Porumbescu, she moved to Minsk, Belarus.
- From 2003 to 2008 she studied at the Belarusian State Academy of Music in the class of violoncello, assistant professor N. V. Shpeneva. Having successfully graduated from the Academy of Music, she continued to improve her skills as a master student.
- Since 2005, annually participated in the master classes of the senior lecturer of the Moscow Conservatory K. Rodina.
- He is a laureate and winner of various international competitions, as well as solo, and as part of various chamber ensembles. She took an active part in music festivals and projects, Mravinsky (Tallinn-Narva, Estonia), January evenings (Brest, Belarus), etc.
- Since April 2010, she has participated three times in the sessions of the orchestra of the CIS countries under the leadership of V. Spivakov, as well as in the Polish project of the Eastern Partnership countries I, Culture orchestra (2011), where she was the concertmaster of the cello group.
- In 2006 -2013 she worked in the Presidential Orchestra of the Republic of Belarus (concertmaster of the cello group).
- From 2008 to 2013 she taught at the Belarusian State Academy of Music (cello and string quartet class).
Symphony Orchestra Artist – Moscow State Symphony Orchestra (cond. Pavel Kogan )
- A graduate of the Belarusian State Academy of Music.
- Graduate of the Zurich Higher School of Art, class of Professor Homero Francesch.
- The participant of the festivals is “Bonner Sommer” (2005 Germany), “Herbst in der Helferei” (2009, Switzerland Zurich), “Chopin Festival” (2010 Switzerland Bern), “Vier Jahreszeiten Riehen” (Riehen, 2012), “Music in the nave “(Beeville, TX 2013),” Exposition Napoléon et l’Europe “(Paris, 2013),
- Performs as a soloist with the orchestras of Belarus, the Czech Republic and Switzerland, the USA ..
- Laureate of national and international competitions.
- Laureate of 1 prize – Chamber Music Competition. Korsak (2007, Minsk)
- The winner of two awards is the Landolt competition (Zurich, Switzerland).
- The owner of the Marguerite Meister Prize (Zurich, Switzerland).
- Laureate of the 1st prize of the International Chopin Competition (Corpus Christi USA, Texas) (2011)
- Since 2013 – teacher, accompanist at the Zakhar Bron School.
- Kirill Keduk is a world-renowned Belarusian pianist, laureate of more than 15 international competitions. The artist performed at the most prestigious concert venues. Among them – Steinway Hall in New York, Mozarteum in Salzburg, Sala Verdi in Milan, Bridgewater Hall in Manchester, Teatro Politeama Garibaldi in Palermo, Hamarikyu Asahi Hall in Tokyo.
- Musical education: Belarus, Poland, Italy, Great Britain (postgraduate study);
- Laureate of international competitions and festivals in Spain, Bulgaria, Poland, Italy, Romania, Germany, USA and other countries. Some of them:
- Winner of international competitions. Vladimir Horowitz in Kiev, Kissinger Klavier Olymp in Bad Kissingen (Germany) and James Mottram International Piano Competition in Manchester (England).
- He acted as a soloist with the National Philharmonic Orchestra of Russia, the Philharmonic Orchestra of Nice, the Sicilian Symphony Orchestra, the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of Liverpool, the Krakow Philharmonic Orchestra and many others, conducted by such famous conductors as Vladimir Spivakov, Thomas Sanderling, Yoshikazu Fukumura, Kirill Karabits, Massimiliano Caldi and others.
- He is a regular participant of the musical festivals Magio Musicale Fiorentino (Florence, Italy), Kissinger Sommer (Germany), the Geneva Festival of Frederic Chopin and others.
- He performed in the best concert halls of Japan, Europe, America: in Steinway Hall in New York, Mozarteum in Salzburg, Sala Verdi in Milan, Hamarikyu Asahi Hall in Tokyo and many others.
- In April 2013 he released his debut album My Polsih Diary, dedicated to the memory of his father, recorded by the American label Delos Records – one of the most authoritative labels specializing in classical music
- Graduate of the Belarusian State Academy of Music, Master;
- Laureate of international competitions and festivals;
- Director of the Children’s Musical School of Arts No. 2 in Brest;
- Regular member of the jury of regional, national and international competitions
- Skorokhodov Vladimir Pavlovich (1939, Klimovichi, Mogilev region) – clarinetist, teacher, public figure, Honored Artist of the Republic of Belarus (1997), Ph.D., Doctor of Cultural Studies;
- Head of the Department of Woodwind Instruments of the Belarusian State Academy of Music;
Vladimir Pavlovich is a professor at the Belarusian State Academy of Music;
- In 1958 he graduated from Mogilev Musical College. Rimsky-Korsakov (Rev. IP Lushchikov) .Belorussian State Conservatory – (1958-1963) Professor – I. I. Bakun (graduate of the Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatoire, Professor SV Rozanov’s class) ;
- Soloist of the Symphonic Orchestra of the National Opera and Ballet Theater of Belarus (1962-1972), Deputy Director, Director of the Minsk Music College (1977-1991), Deputy Minister of Culture of the Republic of Belarus;
- Counselor of the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in Lithuania (1998-2001);
- Rector of the Belarusian State Institute of Cultural Problems (1991-1998);
- The sphere of his scientific research is artistic culture and the state, aesthetic education, the method of teaching the game on wooden wind instruments (his authorship includes more than 70 scientific works and 3 monographs). Among them: “Advice to my students” (2008), “Art culture of modern Belarus”.
- Vladimir Pavlovich is a jury member of many international competitions, he has repeatedly conducted master classes in Belarus, Poland, Russia, France, Holland, USA, Lithuania, Ukraine, Israel.
- Graduate of the Belarusian State Academy of Music (2006)
- Laureate of the 1st prize of the International Contest “Art of the 21st Century” in the nomination – chamber ensemble, (Finland, Jyvaskul, 2007);
- Laureate of 1 prize of the International competition “European Cup” in the nomination chamber ensemble (Belarus, Minsk 2012)
- Laureate of 2 prizes of the Republican contest of performers in the village. spirit. instruments (Baranovichi, 1999);
- Laureate of the 2nd prize of the International Contest “Art of the 21st Century” in the nomination solo performance (oboe), (Finland, Jyvaskul, 2007);
- Scholarship of the Presidential Foundation for the Support of Talented Youth;
- Teacher of the Children’s Musical School № 14 on the oboe class; Artist of the orchestra of the National Musical Theater; teacher of the Minsk State Music College. M. Glinka in the class of chamber ensemble; artist of the ensemble of soloists “Classic – Avant-guarde”;
- 2006 – 2016 – Concertmaster of the oboe band of the Presidential Orchestra of the Republic of Belarus;
- Since 2006 – artistic director of the quartet of wooden wind instruments “Riviera”;
- Since 2010 – artistic director of the quintet of woodwinds “Woodwind Friends”;
- Since 2015 – artistic director of the ensemble “Minsk-Classic”;
- 2015 – 2016 – Principal Conductor of the Concert Wind Orchestra “Nemiga”;
- Since 2017 – Head of the Brass Band of the Belarusian State Academy of Music.
- Graduate, Master of the Belarusian State Academy of Music (2009)
- Grand-Gris is the laureate of the International Contest “XXI Century Art” in the nomination of solo performance (Jyvaskul, Finland, 2007);
- Grand Prix laureate of the International competition “XXI Century Art” in the category “solo performance” (Ukraine, Kiev, 2006);
- Grand Prix Laureate of the International Contest “European Cup” in the nomination – solo performance (Belarus, Minsk 2012);
- Laureate of 1 prize of the International Wind Instruments Competition. E. Koka (Moldova, Chisinau, 2006);
- Laureate of 1 prize of the Republican Competition of Chamber Ensembles named after Yu.F. Korsak (Belarus, Minsk, 2007);
- Laureate of 1 prize of the International competition “XXI Century Art” in the nomination – chamber ensemble, as part of the quartet of wooden wind instruments “Riviera” (Finland, Jyvaskul, 2007);
- Laureate of 1 prize of the International competition “European Cup” in the nomination chamber ensemble (Belarus, Minsk 2012);
- Winner and scholarship of the special fund of the President of the Republic of Belarus for the support of talented youth;
- Diploma of the International Competition of Performers on the Clarinet (Romania, Bucharest 2006);
- Trained in Germany, Russia in various ensembles and symphony orchestras, participant in the project “Youth Symphony Orchestra of the CIS” (Moscow – New York – Paris), дир. Vladimir Spivakov
- From 2006 to the present time he is an accompanist of the clarinet group of the Presidential Orchestra of the Republic of Belarus.
- Soloist of the Quartet Riviera;
- Quintet soloist Woodwind Friends
- Soloist of ensemble Minsk-Classic